- HBHannahBManchester/Greater Manchester •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe Sunday roast was incredible. Plenty of food and cooked really well. Particularly enjoyed the homemade stuffing. Can't wait to visit again.More infoThe Oakley Arms, HarroldPrice: Expensive• English• Bedford•4.7
- JJayjayBedfordshire •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis place is a little gem, food and service great, so hard to find these days. The only thing I would mention is that for me personally there was no chicken on the menu. I do not eat red meat and there was only one vegetarian dish offered which I didn't fancy. The sample menu on the website did have chicken though. However the veggies were well cooked and very tasty.More infoThe Sun InnPrice: Very Expensive• British• Sharnbrook•4.8
- BBBoroBirdLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe always order lots of delicious small plates 2-3pp then share it all between us. Our favourite last night was the beef tacos, sweet potato tacos, the sole with brown shrimp on a bed of samphire was absolutely divine along with the fabulous fantastic crunchy roasties in beef dripping & parmesan along with a couple of other dishes all made for a fabulous meal. As always we have to finish with the best sticky toffee pudding EVER!! Fabulous meal enjoyed by all thank you 🙏More infoEmberPrice: Expensive• British• Wellingborough•4.8
- LBLizBNorthampton/Northamptonshire •1 review5.0Dined on 24 Nov 2023Came here for a drink a few weeks before coming to dine. Saw the food being brought out so arranged with a friend to dine there at lunchtime. The food was amazing and the staff so polite and welcoming. I will definitely be coming back as the atmosphere is greatMore infoThe Three CranesPrice: Moderate• British• Bedford•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBedfordshire •1 review5.0Dined on 15 Oct 2023Despite being so busy Amy was great at looking after our table of 6. Food was good and promptly served. We will visit again but not at the weekend (we don’t need to).More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - Rushden LakesPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Wellingborough•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Sharnbrook. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sharnbrook who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sharnbrook either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.