- OTOpenTable DinerKent •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoIncredible food, lovely selection of starters and mains too. Service was excellentMore infoBleù SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Staplehurst•5
- OTOpenTable DinerKent •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe went for the steak night which we found to be fantastic value. The home made bread is to die for and the jus with the steak and mash was spectacular. Two meals with half a carafe of wine for £60 is a bargain!More infoStilebridgePrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Maidstone•4.7
- VCVivCLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 22 Nov 2023Wonderful lunch with a friend. Grilled halloumi salad was a brilliant choice. Highly recommend. Service and ambiance was great as alwaysMore infoFrankies FarmshopPrice: Moderate• English• Staplehurst•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Fabulous birthday celebration with a delicious cake!More infoThe Ivy Royal Tunbridge WellsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Tunbridge Wells•4.4
- LLauraKent •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Welcoming restaurant right from the moment we walked through the door. Service was impeccable and the food was outstanding. Great value!More infoThe Poet at MatfieldPrice: Expensive• British• Tunbridge Wells•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Staplehurst. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find English, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Staplehurst who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Staplehurst either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.