- OTOpenTable DinerSpain •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoMy First time here and was very happy with the food, service and seating area. Lovely ambiance. Would return again.More infoCafe Boheme AberdeenPrice: Expensive• French• Aberdeen•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAberdeen/Aberdeenshire •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOur colleagues recommended this place and it did not disappoint. For the sides I liked the white cheddar, tomato with mozzarella cheese covered with pesto, asparagus, salami, chorizo and chili rice. For the meat, sausage, pork belly, lamb chops and garlic steak. Do not forget to try the grilled pineapple with cinnamon. Super yummy The salad looks good but I did not have enough space to try them. Maybe on my next visit.More infoEstabulo AberdeenPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Aberdeen•4.6
- ABAlexBAberdeen/Aberdeenshire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFriendly staff, tasty food, a couple of vegan options. They are attentive to allergy requirements and very helpful. I have booked tables for two and up to a group of twelve and it's always great.More infoSeoul Restaurant Korean BBQ & JapanesePrice: Moderate• Korean• Aberdeen•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAberdeen/Aberdeenshire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoMy advice is to go and eat at Amuse while the prices are reasonable. I expect he'll get a star in the not too distant future.More infoAmuse by Kevin DalgleishPrice: Very Expensive• Scottish• Aberdeen•4.5
- YSYvonneSAberdeen/Aberdeenshire •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food - I could even go to say that it beats several tex mex restaurants I’ve been to in the states - how they kept that size of chicken breast so succulent after it being smothered with that crispy coating is beyond me ! my burger was simply the best - even the blue cheese was just heated enough to maintain its texture and our server was not only delightful but American A great experience with the Christmas activities going on in the backgroundMore infoMaggies Grill - Marischal SquarePrice: Moderate• Cajun• Aberdeen•4.7
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bridge of Don who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bridge of Don either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.