Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Indoor & outdoor seating is available ( subject to the Irish weather )
Our booking platform accepts reservations up to 6 people, should you wish to make a booking for more people please email us with your enquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Come to eat , Stay to party!
Breakfast is served daily from 07.00am. With excellent Lunch menus from 12.30 and Dinner Menus from 17.00.
As you enter our Gaslight Brasserie, you are greeted with warm white walls and mirrors - enriched with burgundies and teals. This is a luxurious relaxed Dining space.
Our Brasserie Lunch Menu is served from 12.30 till 4.30pm daily
Our Gaslight Evening menu is served from 5.00pm till 9.30pm daily
Meet your friends, celebrate with colleagues or enjoy a date night at The Gaslight safe in the knowledge you are choosing delicious food and high quality service, with our famous welcome.
Soak in the views whilst you dine at Sophie’s rooftop restaurant, complete with amazing panoramic views of Galway City, whatever the weather.
Blazing sun, howling gales, she’s just beautiful. And fun. And friendly. And tasty.
Our chefs pack every mouthful with international and Irish flavours. We’ve also got a range of cocktails so good you’ll wanna work your way through the entire menu.
We serve breakfast and dinner 7 days a week. We do lunch on weekdays and brunch at the weekend.
If you haven't found your desired time please get in touch with us at email@example.com
A beautiful large island bar is the centrepiece of this space, with specially commissioned hand-crafted stitched leather panels. It is a local gathering place for family and friends.
With an innovative menu that brings together old world flavours and contemporary international cuisines. Every plate is packed with fresh, honest, tasty food, created with the very best Irish produce.
From the fluffy omelettes, Caesar salads and juicy burgers and world famous Chicken Wings
We focus on friendly, laid-back service; tasty as ever food and a relaxed atmosphere - everything Elephant & Castle lovers have come to expect we’re bringing to the Dean Galway.
Vegan, Gluten Free and Halal Options.
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was absolutely delicious!! And service was very good as well!More infoGaslight BrasseriePrice: Moderate• Irish• Galway City Centre•4.2
- KKKathleenKGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent food/drink: pizza, pasta, wine. Nice change of pace in Galway. Atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. Highly recommend Zappi’s for anyone in the mood for Italian.More infoZappis RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Galway’s West End•4.5
- POPamelaOConnacht •4 reviews4.0Dined on 15 Sept 2023Booked a table downstairs (we normally eat upstairs) and it was definitely a good idea - better service and much more lively. Staff were very efficient and service was excellent. My trio of fish from the specials menu was superb & the burger was also very good. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.More infoKirby'sPrice: Moderate• European• Galway City Centre•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on 9 Sept 2023Best meal for quite a while. Flavours and presentation amazing. Really cool decor. Very attentive staff. Well priced. Recommend highlyMore infoCapricePrice: Moderate• Café• Galway City Centre•4.5
- DKDebbieKConnacht •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Lovely food, friendly staff in a great location. Highly recommend!More infoRenao Bar & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Galway City Centre•4.4
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Galway City Centre is Sophie's @ The Dean Galway
- Ravine Hotel
- Claremont B&B
- Summerville B&B
- Barna Gaa Pitch
- Oghery Castle
- Aran Islands
- Salthill Hotel
- Aran View Country House
- Bell Harbour
- Hydro Hotel
- Harbour Hotel
- St Nicholas Collegiate Church
- Snoozles Tourist Hostel
- Galway Arms Inn
- Spanish Arch Hotel
- Eyre Square Hotel
- Hotel Meyrick
- Burren Coast
- Cappagh House Guesthouse