- PPizzafanGlasgow/Lanarkshire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe enjoyed our visit. It was nice and quiet downstairs and food great. Quick service. Staff helpful.More infoMozza - St AndrewsPrice: Moderate• Italian• St Andrews•3.4
- AEAntonEgoLondon •9 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The usual quality but surprised some of the signature Menu items were not available so early in the evening. When I go to a restaurant I expect all menu items to be available.More infoHawksmoor EdinburghPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Edinburgh•4.5
- JBJennyBEdinburgh/Midlothian •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Full vegetarian menu and vegan options as well. Food was superb. I have recommended to my sister when she visits and hope to be back myself.More infoThe Ivy on the SquarePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Old Town•4.3
- SsharondGlasgow/Lanarkshire •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Your not rushed, food excellent, friendly staff, was fascinated with the outside bubbles, very prettyMore infoTaypark House HotelPrice: Moderate• British• Dundee•4.3
- CMCassieMNorfolk/Suffolk •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023So attentive to our dog which is massively important to us as he is part of our family. Food was lovely and nice decor. Service a little slow but it was New Year’s Day so that may be why and not usually an issue?More infoThe SaintPrice: Moderate• British• St Andrews•4.3
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kilconquhar who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kilconquhar either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.