- BDBrianDLondon •4 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoReally nice and good quality food, adults and kids all loved it. Cocktails and wine very nice. Service was good, friendly and attentive (although the food took a long time to come). We would definitely go back.More infoZappis RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Galway’s West End•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerDublin •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThey were so lovely and even gave us a complementary dessert for our anniversaryMore infoGaslight BrasseriePrice: Moderate• Irish• Galway City Centre•4.1
- ADAdrienneDConnacht •1 review5.0Dined on 19 Nov 2023Lovely for a Sunday brunch - nice and casual but comfy seats and atmosphereMore infoGourmet Food Parlour - SalthillPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Salthill•4.1
- KCKatherinaCConnacht •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This is my second visit to Sophie’s Restaurant . Both nights really enjoyed. Food excellent’ Staff excellent and service excellent. First Night ‘girls night out ‘ all loved the Food and Cocktails yum. New Years Day Couples night out food excellent, service excellent . Definitely a Treat to look forward to. If you Don’t know what to have ask Staff to recommend and you won’t be disappointed.More infoSophie's @ The Dean GalwayPrice: Moderate• European• Galway City Centre•4.4
- DKDebbieKConnacht •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Lovely food, friendly staff in a great location. Highly recommend!More infoRenao Bar & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Galway City Centre•4.4
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ballyvaughan who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ballyvaughan either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.