- OTOpenTable DinervipTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst visit and celebrated our anniversary—just the little acknowledgment of a, “Happy Anniversary,” at the front desk was sweet. Every bite and sip was outstanding—we loved the bone marrow and carpaccio for starters, had chateaubriand for main with Caesar & mac n cheese, then did the honeycomb pear cheesecake & ice cream for dessert. Oh, and the Gold Fashioned was so unique, definitely a signature drink that my husband couldn’t say no to for a second and third lol I appreciated the wine sommelier coming by the table as well—the whole evening felt very elevated. When the quality of the food matches the quality of service you know they’ve really figured it out. Made our next reservation the same night after we left! Lol thank you!!More infoHawksmoor DublinPrice: Expensive• undefined• Dame Street•4.3
- TOTOMRIreland •1 review5.0Dined on 14 Sept 2023Lovely restaurant with a very friendly welcome upon arrival. Food was outstanding and service and overall experience was excellent.More infoNeighbourhood NaasPrice: Very Expensive• Irish• Naas•4.5
- LCLeliaCLeinster •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent food served by friendly and courteous staff in a very busy resteraunt. No rush with meals. Plenty of time given between each course. Highly recommend this restaurant.More infoLemongrass Fusion NaasPrice: Moderate• Asian• Naas•4.7
- CTCatherineTDublin •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The overall ambience, the staff and the food was excellent!! We were a family/party of 9 (age ranged from 16 to 80!!) and each one of us were delighted with our menu choices and quality/presentation of our meals!!More infoCooke's of CaraghPrice: Moderate• Irish• Naas•4.7
- SMStephenMvipDublin •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson StreetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• South City Centre•4.4
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kildare Town who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kildare Town either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.