- EEaglesLondon •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe Ivy Cambridge is as good as the Ivy St Albans Covent Garden or any of the others because they are all run by professional experienced and friendly staff. They are exceptional restaurants without the stuffiness or pretentiousness of other top restaurants. Some of the main courses represent excellent value for money whilst others are a little on the expensive side. The wines are also a little too expensively priced overall. If you want a special occasion meal you can't go far wrong at the Ivy.More infoThe Ivy Cambridge BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Cambridge•4.4
- ADAllyDvganCambridge/Cambridgeshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat choice of vegan options. Totally delicious food Great friendly staff Great music playlist and lively atmosphere Definitely would love to make it a regular 🌱More infoPho CambridgePrice: Moderate• Vietnamese• Cambridge•4.4
- PBPennyBNorfolk/Suffolk •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFriendly welcoming staff. Good food and not too noisy allowing us to talk with our visitors, which was important for us.More infoThe ElmPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Huntingdon•4.3
- AAnnevipLondon •71 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLovely seasonal menu at a reasonable price. Good friendly serviceMore infoCôte Brasserie - CambridgePrice: Moderate• French• Cambridge•4.1
- BBrownowlEssex •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI use bills in Cambridge quite often and always find staff pleasant and helpful. Food is always excellent.More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - CambridgePrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Cambridge•4.4
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in St Ives who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in St Ives either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.