- OTOpenTable DinerWorcestershire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWaited a little longer than would be expected however worth the wait! Freshly cooked piping hot food delivered with a smile👍 Service and food excellentMore infoFusoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Bromsgrove•4.8
- THTraceyHWorcestershire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoConsistently a lovely experience. A frequent visitor, especially for Saturday brunch and Sunday lunch....More infoThe Dry SpyPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Bromsgrove•4.7
- SOSueOWorcestershire •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWell......the chef came out to talk to us to dicuss some of the ingredience and gave us some sample food !!! Thankyou so much ,wouldn't have ordered that ,as didn't know what it was, but will now as it was fab !More infoMELTPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Bromsgrove•4.4
- HHeidiWorcestershire •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFirst visit! Food tasted great. Service good. Noise was a bit loud but was mainly to do with the early time of booking when there were kids dining also. I will definitely book again but perhaps alittle later in the evening 😄More infoAscotts BromsgrovePrice: Moderate• Burgers• Bromsgrove•4.6
- RRichardwBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Always lovely and great service though we were disappointed to see that there was no red cabbage AND also the cauliflower cheese had been removed from the Sunday lunch and could only be added as an extra.More infoThe Rose and CrownPrice: Moderate• British• Birmingham•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Barnt Green who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Barnt Green either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.