- KKikivipLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI had the lasagne and a glass of Sangiovese. Both delicious! The staff are always very friendly but turnover is high. Are they being paid fairly?More infoA Mano Coffee Bar & KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Orpington•4.4
- WWellingtonKent •2 reviews5.0Dined on 25 Nov 2023Over all a very enjoyable experience, food excellent especially the soup, not enough choice for the main course saying that the duck was cooked superbly. A very special restaurant in my opinion the best in Sevenoaks.More infoThe PavilionPrice: Moderate• British• Sevenoaks•4.6
- GGwenOxford/Oxfordshire •1 review5.0Dined on 18 Nov 2023Lovely food, friendly staff & a good atmosphere. Would highly recommend.More infoThe ChelsfieldPrice: Moderate• Pub• Orpington•4.2
- CCatkinWest Sussex •2 reviews4.0Dined on 25 Oct 2023A fairly new restaurant that is worth a visit. When we went mid week, there was hardly anyone in there so the atmosphere was lacking. If the restaurant can get more people in I am sure it will be better and worth a go. The food was good with plenty of choices, and service ok. Prices are reasonable.More infoZaikaPrice: Moderate• Indian• Orpington•1.6
- CSCarlSLondon •10 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Nice pub with good atmosphere. Food & service very good.More infoThe Bricklayers ArmsPrice: Moderate• Pub• Sevenoaks•4.4
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Shoreham who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Shoreham either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.