Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast tomorrow in Sydney
New restaurants to OpenTable in Sydney
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Sydney
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A solid marble chef’s table is front and centre, seating 8 guests at a time for an intimate chef's table (meaning “I leave it up to you.”), Chef Jacob breaks the menu down into “Episodes” with each episode featuring a core focus on a culinary moment of his life.
Kobo is located in Sydney's new Quay Quarter Lanes, a short walk from Circular Quay station, nestled just behind the historic Hinchcliffe House.
Located on the Lookout level of the historic Sydney Harbour Bridge South-East Pylon, chef Luke Mangan's team will be serving up a sky-high culinary experience in collaboration with BridgeClimb Sydney
To reach Luke's Table, you will be required to ascend approximately 200 steps from the Sydney Harbour Bridge South-East Pylon entrance (NO lift)
Luke’s Table will see up to 20 guests seated at a long, communal dining table where they will enjoy a signature 3-course menu designed by Luke Mangan's team & paired with Penfolds wines
Penfolds Dinner: Includes Bin 311 Chardonnay & Bin 389 Cabernet Sauvignon
Dietaries can be catered for with 72 hours notice. Please make note at the time of booking
Starts at 6pm (sharp) & finish at 9pm
*One glass of wine will be served per course to adhere to to safety requirements in the Pylon Lookout.
Among the other venues of Manly, we are lucky to live on the iconic peninsula of Manly – A very unique niche for restauranteurs – and to be part of its food and beverage scene. Where the beach life and the city trends are harmonising, we thrive to offer you a French touch cuisine generously supported by the influence of our Australian way of life.
Our products are designed from the span of your everyday life to any wow moment you need to celebrate. Like a good orchestra, the Manly scene needs the most versatile instruments to play her best music in your ears, and this is Hemingway’s part.
Come in to try our chef's witty traditional French menu while we mesh the coffee and cocktail-bar culture into the classic Montmartre bistro-style to get the best of both world at your table.
Busshari opened in 2006, specialising in Japanese authenticity of simple, delicate sashimi and sushi.
Along with a selected and refined offer of wine and saké we hope to cater for every of your nights of food and drinks.
Mouth watering dishes in mezza staples and grill options with our own secret marinade are on offer for anyone looking for an awesome feed.
A large wine list filled exclusively with quality Aussie wines and premium Lebanese imports.
As we are so close to Olympic park there is many easy access options. Bus routes, train lines and the ferry at our doorstep.
We focus on great customer service and don't take ourselves to seriously. It a fresh setting with indoor and outdoor rooftop seating options. Welcoming and professional staff await couples, friends, family, visitors and locals.
We do not allow BYO due to our extensive wine list* at select service periods. All dietary requirements must be advised through your OpenTable platform booking in advance. Meals will be served alternate drop - meaning you will not have a choice from the menu.
The prices per person are as follows, excluding beverages:
Lunches and dinners are $30
Lunch Buffet $40
Breakfast Buffet $30
Chocolate Degustation $50
Afternoon Tea $45
The payments will be paid after your meal, and we do not accept cash or split bills.
We only take reservations via OpenTable. For larger bookings of 7 people or more, please email email@example.com
*Only applies to TAFE menus
The Apprentice Restaurant Sydney is a TAFE NSW licensed training restaurant.
Lunch Tuesday to Friday 12pm to 2pm (Reservation times are 12pm, 12:15pm or 12:30pm): three courses (entrée, main & dessert) for $39 or you can select any two courses for $34.
Dinner Wednesday & Thursday 6pm to 9pm (Reservation times are 6pm 6:15pm or 6:30pm): three course menu for $39.
Our 6 course Degustation Menu* is served on specific dates for lunch & dinner and is also only $39
Our meals are usually served Table d’hôte (alternate drop).
Please note bookings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment. For group bookings of 11 people or more please contact us by phone 02 7920 0909 (9am to 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept payment by EFTPOS, Visa or MasterCard. We do not accept cash or split bills.
All dietary requirements must be advised in advance. (*Unfortunately we cannot change our Degustation Menu).
Outdoor dining in Sydney
See what locals rave about in Sydney
- JGJaneG1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat meal as always. A meal at Glass is always a must when we are in Sydney.More infoGlass Brasserie - Hilton Sydney$$$$• Modern Australian• Sydney CBD•4.5
- DLDeboraLGold Coast •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMeats were excellent, tasty and superb quality cuts. Service was quick, friendly and not overbearing. Our drinks and sides order was taken as soon as we sat and settled down, the barbecue service started straight away and didn’t stop until we signalled that we’re finished. Can’t wait to return!More infoBraza Churrascaria - Darling Harbour$$$$• Brazilian• Darling Harbour•4.5
- DKDaneK1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing food and staff. Our food was ready incredibly fast too. Perfect place to dine if you are going to the State Theatre after. Can’t wait to go again!More infoTao Restaurant and Bar Sydney$$$$• Asian• Sydney CBD•4.3
- MPMeridianPSydney •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLove this fabulous place esp in Winter- so Parisienne and the atmosphere is brilliant..the food was stunning- my Filet Mignon was simply the best and the idyllic Kir Royale Cocktail was the best I have had so far ! Tues nights are a good night to go as it is quieter than other nightsMore infoThe Grounds of the City$$$$• Modern Australian• Sydney CBD•4.3
- AAdamthechefNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023If you have not yet been, book NOW ! One of the best restaurants in Sydney.More infoBabylon RESTAURANT$$$$• Middle Eastern• Sydney CBD•4.3
Restaurant experiences trending in Sydney
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Sydney
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.
The Best Restaurants Near Sydney WorldPride 2023
Whether you’re partaking in restaurant experiences like Gender Bender Bingo or Drag Brunch, or looking for a place to dine nearby, these are the best restaurants to go to during Sydney WorldPride.
Best Cafes in Sydney
Discover the best cafes in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Best Italian Restaurants in Sydney
Discover the best Italian Restaurants in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Sydney. Our customers recommend Doyles on the Beach, The Wintergarden at Hydro Majestic Blue Mountains and Garfish - Manly
As of June 4, 2023 there are 378 restaurants in Sydney. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Modern Australian, Italian, Australian, Japanese, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sydney who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sydney either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Clovelly Beach Street 21
- Hydro Majestic Blue Mountains
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Chatswood
- Holiday Inn Parramatta
- Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour
- Vibe Hotel Sydney
- Sir Stamford Circular Quay
- Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown Street
- Mantra 2 Bond Street
- North Sydney Self-Contained Modern Two Bedroom Apartment (21RIG)
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
- 3 Sisters Blue Mountains Cottage
- ibis Budget - Enfield
- Linda's Place
- Sheraton on the Park
- Park Hyatt Sydney
- The Bayswater Sydney
- The Grace Hotel
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street
- Swissotel Sydney
- 12 romantic Sydney restaurants for any kind of date
- The Best Restaurants around the Sydney Opera House
- Where Chefs Eat in Sydney
- 35 Sydney Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Top 50 restaurants in Australia
- Best Italian Restaurants in Sydney
- Celebrate your special occasions at these 11 top Sydney restaurants
- The Best Restaurants with a View in Sydney
- The Best Restaurants Near Sydney WorldPride 2023
- Best Cafes in Sydney