Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Tampa / Central Florida West
Restaurant experiences trending in Tampa / Central Florida West
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Tampa
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Established in 1986 and located in the Tampa/St Petersburg area near the beautiful Belleair Bluff’s neighborhood, Café Largo is nested at the end of a quiet courtyard in the Galleria Plaza. You will be greeted by the Chef's lovely wife, Yvonne Rickenbach, into our intimate dining room that creates a perfect atmosphere for a romantic night on the town, a quiet evening with friends, or even an elegant family celebration.
Chef Linus Rickenbach specializes in a revival of classic French cuisine. Using only the freshest ingredients, everything we serve – from breads and soups through entrees and desserts - is prepared locally in our kitchen. Café Largo is truly a fine dining restaurant.
We offer structured wine tastings every other Thursday that typically sell out before we even advertise them to the public and music a few times a month.
Our hours of operation are Wed and Thurs from 3 pm to 8 pm. Friday and Saturday, we are open from 3 pm to 9 pm or whenever our last customer leaves.
We are a Family Owned and Operated Veteran-Led, Small Business.
We were the recipient of the Englewood Chamber of Commerce's “New Business of the Year for 2020” and so far in 2021, we continue to be the “Talk of the Town”
Here at Sushi Spot Hibachi you will experience the liveliness and excitement of our exhibition kitchen. Our extraordinary fast and friendly wait staff wishes to make your visit to us an unforgettable event. You could view our menu and online order ahead - no hassle.
Sushi Spot Hibachi
Some of the specialities Dolce Italia has become famous for are the Napoletan Eggplant- a tender sautee eggplant with fresh tomatoes crowned with ricotte, the Trenne Dolce Italia- the signature pasta dish with creamy tomato sauce, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, and mushroom, and Linguine Seafood with shrimp, mussels, clams, calamari, and diced grouper sautee with white wine, olive oil, fresh tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper.
Join Chef Massimo for an artful blend of Italian and Mediterranean cuisines paired with an award winning wine list and full bar.
Appetizers range from Hudson Valley Grade-A Foie Gras, Pistachio coated Pan Seared Duck and Brie to Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes and rice flour battered calamari. A rich, creamy lobster bisque is a favorite among customers.
Other specialties include Veal Cognac in a creamy truffle sauce, veal chop, sweetbreads, risotto and Chilean Sea Bass.
Last, but not least, are the homemade delectable desserts.
Complementing his efforts in the kitchen is the gracious, knowledgeable and efficient staff.
Tables at the casually elegant restaurant are dressed with crisp table linens, and candles. Cascading fountains decorate the walls.
The Bay Street Bistro is your destination for top quality dining in a relaxed atmosphere, located conveniently in downtown Lakeland, FL. We pride ourselves on making everything possible from scratch, using the highest quality ingredients we can find!
We are also available for private bookings, dinner parties, business meetings and catering for your next event.
NOTE: Reservations of a party of 6 or more, please call us directly at: 863-683-4229.
Join us for this mixology-guided tour of the islands, as we dive deep into the regional history of punches, exploring the terroir of cane spirits and a rich variety of tropical fruits and spices. Raise anchor, raise a glass, and settle in.
Choose a table under the warm glow of our tongue & groove pine ceiling, a hightop on the deck, or find a cozy nook in the garden. The restaurant is located in the heart of Downtown Sebring and is easily accessible with street parking as well as a large onsite parking lot.
We look forward to welcoming you and invite you to relax and stay awhile.
See what locals rave about in Tampa
- LBLexiB1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoIt was so nice to receive higher level service at a restaurant, with incredible ambiance and vibe, and nice views. The scent of the restaurant is amazing with the apothecary sultry candle scent. You'll want this experience to last for hours. This is not an establishment you go to rush through your meal. You need time, to order course by course, drink by drink, and take it all in. The food was almost perfect, the sauce on the shrimp linguine was a little thin, but the oysters, lobster bisque, and salad were on point. The espresso martini, creme brulee, and chocolate dessert are a must. Highly recommend, and splurge.More infoOcean Prime - Tampa$$$$• Seafood• Tampa•4.8
- TLTampaLindavipTampa / Central Florida West •12 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWhat a treat! I was pleased upon arriving at The Pearl that we were able to get table seating, only bar seating was available when I made our reservation. The clam chowder was fabulous, as was our other appetizer, the garlic shrimp. Pork Piri Piri, Harbor Salad, and Today's Catch were our entrees. All were exceptional. Despite how pleased we were with the food, the superb service by Whitney eclipsed it. She took us on a short walk through the menu with several helpful comments about various items. Food delivery was speedier than expected, not too fast, but quick and very appreciated. Can you tell we liked it?More infoThe Pearl – Tampa$$$$• Gastro Pub• Tampa•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023The most amazing experience. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. It’s a super sexy vibe.More infoMeat Market Tampa$$$$• Steakhouse• Tampa•4.7
- CchellridervipCentral Kentucky •15 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Great place for a nice dinner. The menu has options for any taste, the wines are paired for you so if you aren’t a wine expert it is very helpful. Friendly service and a lovely atmosphere.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Tampa$$$$• American• Tampa•4.8
- MKMichelleKTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Atmosphere and food choices very unique; the wood fire smell lingers throughout the restaurant giving it a true florida feel. Meals were a bit pricey but nothing is quite like this restaurant. I had the chili; where else can you get a combination of Alligator, wild boar, venison, duck, ground chuck, cranberry beans and chili spices?! Was tender and so filling!More infoUlele$$$$• American• Tampa•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Tampa
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Tampa is In Between Days
The best vegan restaurants in Tampa are Ulele, True Food Kitchen - Midtown Tampa and Columbia Restaurant - Ybor City
The best vegetarian restaurants in Tampa are Ulele, Columbia Restaurant - Ybor City and Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Brandon
The restaurants with the best service in Tampa are Blue Surf American Grill, Paul’s Fusion Kitchen and Events at The Tampa EDITION
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Tampa are In Between Days, Columbia Cafe at the Tampa Bay History Center and Events at The Tampa EDITION
- St Armands Circle
- Legend Fields Complex
- Tampa Marriott Westshore
- Tropicana Field
- Dale Mabry Shopping Center
- Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center
- Gulf Watch Condominium by Paradise Rentals
- Lido Beach Resort - Sarasota
- Shephard's Beach Resort
- Brandon Mall
- Westin Tampa Bay
- Holmes Beach
- Countryside Mall
- Embassy Suites Tampa Downtown Convention Center
- Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
- Siesta Key Village
- Channelside Bay Plaza
- Raymond James Stadium
- Anna Maria Island
- John And Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- The Best Restaurants in Sarasota, According to our Tastemakers
- The Best Pizza in Tampa
- The Best Wings in Tampa
- The Best Seafood Restaurants in Sarasota
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Sarasota
- The Best Restaurants in Tampa
- The Best Seafood Restaurants in Tampa
- The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Tampa
- 100 Tampa / Central Florida West Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Tampa
- Tampa's Award-Winning Restaurants
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Tampa
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Tampa
- The Best Burgers in Tampa
- The Best Pizza in Sarasota
- The Best Burgers in Sarasota
- The Best Cheap Eats in Tampa
- The Best Italian Restaurants in Tampa
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Tampa