Franklin (Tennessee) Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Franklin / Brentwood
Restaurant experiences trending in Franklin / Brentwood
- Special menu
Brunch BuffetElla's on 2ndNashvilleUS$28.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
5-Course Tasting ExperienceYolanNashvilleUS$125.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Evening Cooking Class with Maneet Chauhan!TansuoThe GulchUS$195.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Big Bang Dueling Piano ShowThe Whiskey ShotNashvilleUS$12.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Sangria at SunsetDenimNashvilleUS$75.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Country Divas Drag Brunch - CMA Fest Edition5 Points Diner & BarEast NashvilleUS$15.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Sunday Tea ServiceHeirloomNashvilleUS$55.00 per personReserve
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Franklin (Tennessee)
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Wild Ginger is a refreshingly distinct fine dining experience located at the heart of Cool Springs-featuring an eclectic blend of Pan-Asian, South American, and Western cuisine in the Pacific Rim style-with succulent selections for all palates, including the popular miso seabass, braised short rib, and a wide array of signature maki and tapas.
Though restaurants categorized as “fusion” are mostly located in trendy metropolitan areas like Miami and Manhattan, Wild Ginger is the first and only of its kind in Middle Tennessee.
This family-owned and operated restaurant’s perpetually growing popularity and devoted regular clientele make it essential for us to not just continually reinvent our menu, but more importantly, the entire dining experience. Wild Ginger is the perfect destination for a business lunch, romantic evening, or relaxing dinner with family and friends.
Executive chef and one of three owners, David Morrow, was born and raised on the Emerald island of Ireland. David was recognized early on for his outstanding ability in the Culinary Arts. He was eventually recruited and trained by Irish Celebrity Chef and television personality, Neven Maguire, at the world famous MacNean House. Chef Morrow brings his passion for excellence in food along with years of experience and love for agriculture, farming, producing and sourcing only the finest, nutrient rich products.
Serrato’s Steakhouse is located in the Parkway Commons Shopping Center in Franklin, TN. We are a full-service restaurant & bar. Our mission is to provide a highly valued dining experience.
Serrato’s Steakhouse offers eclectic chef-inspired dishes, including hand-cut prime steaks, fresh seafood, & gourmet salads. Our hand-cut, prime steaks are cooked to perfection to achieve optimal flavor, moisture, tenderness, & desired cooking temperature. Our fresh seafood dishes include wild-caught options & are rotated seasonally to provide the season’s best offerings. Our gourmet salads have optional toppings including steak, fish, shrimp, scallops, & chicken.
Our full-service bar offers specialty cocktails, assorted beers – many of which are sourced locally, & an excellent wine list.
Chef owned and operated, Red Pony changes its menu about six times a year with the intention of keeping ingredients the season’s freshest and the variety of dishes dynamic.
While a great deal of the menu pays homage to the Sophisticated Southern foods Chef Jason McConnell grew up on, you will also see a reflection of his travels, that drive his creativity.
It is our belief that food is something to be celebrated. We also believe that experience is a huge part of dining. Whether it be enjoying a crafted cocktail at one of our bars or enjoying dinner at the table, we want each guest to be seamlessly guided through their time at Red Pony Restaurant.
We love our community and we love food.
Traditional Italian pastas, pizza, fresh seafood and wood-fired steaks span the menus for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Early bird specials are offered daily as well as gluten-free versions of your favorite Italian dishes.
Reservations, catering and private dining parties can all be accommodated at Amerigo. So whether you're having a quiet dinner for two or a business meeting, we have everything you need for an enjoyable dining experience.
Reservations recommended. No take-out available.
**Special note** Due to the large request for booth and window seating we cannot guarantee table request but will do our best**
See what locals rave about in Franklin (Tennessee)
- RSRSS19vipNashville •14 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOur food was delicious. We had a question about sugar content and the management went to great lengths to find the answer. We both had the shrimp with lobster sauce and it was very nice. The service was spot on. We will return again soon.More infoP.F. Chang's - Cool Springs$$$$• Chinese• Franklin / Brentwood•4.2
- KTKTALvipNashville •87 reviews4.0Dined on 25 May 2023Food was good, service was outstanding! Portion size on the smaller size for the priceMore infoHuckleberry Brewing Company$$$$• American• Franklin / Brentwood•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •12 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Another superb meal for my wife and I date night. Bread was warm, seafood was fresh, and the steaks were very flavorful. Waiter made a few suggestions that we took advantage of. The soup was off the chain and the pumpkin cheesecake was amazing. Thank you for making our evening special!More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Cool Springs$$$$• Steakhouse• Franklin / Brentwood•4.6
- LVLaVarvipNashville •18 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This is a wonderful way to start off the new year. The staff and management all do an awesome job. Great food, drinks, and price. I'm already looking to my next visit.More infoTupelo Honey - Franklin$$$$• Contemporary Southern• Franklin / Brentwood•4.6
- PPhiveNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023A great place to eat with many Gluten Free options. Good vibes and atmosphere.More infoNorth Italia - Franklin$$$$• Italian• Franklin / Brentwood•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Franklin (Tennessee)
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville is well-known worldwide as an entertainment capital of the south, but many people do not realize that the area just south of Nashville is home to an excellent array of eateries that range from the several steakhouses to a solid assortment of Asian restaurants. There are also pizzerias and other European cuisines available at multiple locations. And, of course, when you are talking Tennessee, you are talking barbecue restaurants galore. While Nashville offers the hustle-bustle activity of a big city, the communities of Brentwood and Franklin are small towns located about a 30-minute drive from the country music magnet; both offer a more relaxed setting for any dining experience, whether it is a high-profile chain outlet or a down home "Mom and Pop" country cooking buffet.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Franklin (Tennessee). Our customers recommend Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Cool Springs, Connors Steak & Seafood - Cool Springs and Mere Bulles
As of June 9, 2023 there are 43 restaurants in Franklin (Tennessee). Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, Contemporary American, American, Contemporary Southern and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Franklin (Tennessee) who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Franklin (Tennessee) either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Mercury Plaza Shopping Center
- Oaklands Historic House And Museum
- Four Points Nashville - Brentwood
- Safari Inn - Murfreesboro
- Plaza South Shopping Center
- Spring Hill Station
- Cannonsburgh Pioneer Village
- Stones River Plaza Shopping Center
- Vista Inn & Suites - Murfreesboro
- Northside Plaza Shopping Center
- Fairlane Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood
- Vanderbilt University Observatory
- Independence Square Shopping Center
- Dean A Hayes Track And Soccer Stadium
- Sevenmile Park
- Holiday Inn Express Brentwood-South Cool Springs
- Trinity County Park
- Franklin Plaza Shopping Center