Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Tea Service is handled by Thomas Chen.
Seasonal Sake pairing curated by our very own Sake Scholar/Sommelier Louie Anne Batac-Nguyen.
First Seating at 5:30 P.M.
Second Seating at 7:30 P.M.
17 courses/$165 per person.
Sake Pairing/$75 per person.
Home of the Mega Platter, a Mediterranean themed charcuterie board as well as a variety of small bites, artisan panini's, salads and desserts, you will definitely have a Taste of Old Country, where everything starts and ends with good food, wine, hospitality and friends.
Conveniently located 1 mile off Exit 47 on I-66 in Balls Ford Center, across the street from the Holiday Inn on Balls Ford Rd.
Owner Yamrot Ezineh opened Letena’s doors in October 2016. Yamrot and her team love welcoming new and old friends to enjoy Letena’s delicious, fresh food. Their goal is to make the unique experience of Ethiopian food approachable for everyone, from vegetarians and vegans to meat-lovers alike.
Letena’s original Ethiopian dishes have won accolades from various publications and review platforms including Food Network, Washingtonian, TripAdvisor, and Yelp.
Our resident sommelier curates a pairing of organic wines and beverages sourced from around the world at an additional $80 per person
Fully raw menus are not available. Please call the restaurant (202-347-8349) in reference to any allergies prior to making your reservation. Regarding reservations of 5 or more, please call the restaurant directly.
We source and prepare the freshest ingredients for our exclusive fine dining experience. For this reason, reservation confirmations are required 24 hours in advance. If a cancellation occurs within 24 hours of your reservation, there will be a $35 per person cancellation fee. Thank you for your understanding of the commitment that is made to creating a memorable dining experience.
Our dinner prix-fixe menu presents the full experience of our best offerings while the lunch menu takes a lighter approach.
Mediterranean bounty, beauty and modernity. All around the Eastern We will Mediterranean, “meze” (pronounced “MEH-zay”) are small dishes designed to complement a beverage, tease the tastebuds, and encourage diners to linger around the table for good companionship and conversation. On behalf of the owners and staff at Meze, we extend our heartfelt welcome and encourage you to eat, drink, and relax in the Turkish way of having a good time and enjoying life. Private room. Semi private room. If you group bigger than 10 people call the restaurant we can help large groups up to 50 people , patio or indoor .up to 10 people brunch or dinner fix menu only ....
Opened in 1978 and located in the heart of historic Old Town, Alexandria, Murphy's Grand Irish Pub is one of Alexandria's best-loved and most inviting restaurants. Murphy's offers an extensive menu and top-class traditional cuisine in the welcoming ambiance of its cozy settings.
A short 10-15-minute drive from the nation's capital, this landmark establishment is located at the main intersection in Old Town, King & Washington.
Today, the tradition of great food and drink remains as steadfast as when the doors first opened back in 1978
Murphy's has Live Irish Music seven nights a week and on weekends, on both floors.
Aracosia accommodates any diet and is proud of taking cooking back to its origins. Chef Sofia Masroor diligently ensures top grade quality cuts of meat and the freshest produce in the market. All foods prepared at Aracosia are prepared with love. No artificial ingredients MSG& or preservatives are used, nor do we cook anything with nuclear such as microwaves and pre-made stations. Full Bar , extensive Wine and Beer menu Come and experience authentic and classical Afghan Gourmet and hospitality at its finest.
- OTOpenTable DinerAlabama •1 review5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Filomena’s is a DC must! We visit here every time we’re in town. Incredible food, service and atmosphere. Highly recommendMore infoFilomena RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Georgetown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023I’ve always had good experiences at this restaurant. Food is good and consistent. The service is always prompt, friendly, and professionalMore infoOld Ebbitt GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.7
- NNicoleNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We were celebrating and hosting friends from out of town and brought them to Founding Farmers for the great food and ambience. It truly exceeded expectations. It was a busy day at the restaurant (new year's day around brunch), but every single staff member we interacted with was so deeply kind and present with us. We had someone with allergies with us and the whole kitchen and pastry team looked out to care for them. Major shoutout to our server Randy (Randi?) and manager Josue who were both spectacular. And, as always, all of the food was out of this world. We will be back and we will recommend to others. Thanks for getting our new year off to a great start!More infoFounding Farmers - DCPrice: Moderate• American• Foggy Bottom•4.4
- SScubaguyLos Angeles •21 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Great service and outstanding food. The sushi is top notch. The wine list is fun and cocktails for all.More infoThe HamiltonPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The waiter did not tell us proper prices for buffet we was charged 50 dollars for orange juice . In addition she barely attended to our needs we had to find her numerous of times .More infoFarmers Fishers Bakers - DCPrice: Moderate• American• Georgetown•4.2
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Washington, D.C.
An international city with the food chops to show for it, Washington D.C. is brimming with new restaurants, coffee houses and spirited bars. And, while tablecloth dining has it’s place here (diplomats gotta eat), so does the casual yet delicious lunch spot (interns gotta eat, too). Near the Capitol, historic eateries and classic menus are favored by many. Excellent Filipino food can be found in Columbia Heights. Near Georgetown, upscale bistros and farm-to-table spots are the order of the day, and Adams Morgan is home to many international restaurants and locally owned cafes.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Washington DC is Filomena Ristorante
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- The Dupont Circle Hotel
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- The Fairmont Washington D C
- Bull Run Regional Park
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- Sears Tower
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Stafford Square
- Washington Hilton
- Washington Convention Center
- Washington Union Station DC
- International Spy Museum
- Tenleytown Au Metro Station
- National Zoological Park
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Washington D.C.
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- 10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Washington DC
- 9 Top Burgers in Washington, D.C. to Try
- 50 Washington DC Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- These 10 Washington, D.C. restaurants nail outdoor dining
- Seek out these 5 unique restaurants in Washington, D.C.
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
- 9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
- Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
- Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Washington D.C.
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
- 100 Washington, D.C. Area Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Washington DC's Award-winning Restaurants
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- Washington DC's Most Iconic Restaurants
- 18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.