- GGooseWisconsin •18 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server Jennifer was great!! The food as usual was outstanding. Prices are fair.More infoSt. Paul Fish Company - MequonPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Mequon•4.7
- JBJaimeB1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoVery nice service, staff and environment. We were greeted and felt welcome; informed the waitress that it was our first time there and she explained everything to us very thoroughly. They treated my wife good as well, as it was her birthday. Numerous staff said happy birthday, and they also provided us with a birthday dessert that was very good as well. Highly recommend, and we will be back for our anniversary in January!More infoHarbor HousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Milwaukee•4.7
- BKBarbieK1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent experience & ambiance & service & setting and food! A very cool hot spot! Love being on the water & watching the boats go by. Contemporary cuisine & cool vibe! We’ll be back!More infoBridgewater Modern GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Milwaukee•4.6
- BHBobHWisconsin •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoBoth the service and the entrees (we had the scallops and the Porterhouse steak) were exceptional! The price of the mushrooms and the standard size chocolate cake for dessert is a bit excessive. Overall we will be back though!More infoJohnny Manhattan'sPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Menomonee Falls•4.7
- GMGlennMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Made a reservation, which is advisable, as it was busy. The food options, are great; you can get a nice dinner, or a nice burger The food was delicious; We would definitely have what we ordered again - Pan fried Mahi-Mahi and Dana's parmesan crusted chicken. All around it was a great evening!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
Discover West Bend
A picturesque town tucked into the Wisconsin landscape, West Bend provides visitors with a complete menu of culinary food true to the state's local traditions. It is almost impossible to think of Wisconsin without also mentioning cheese. A tradition dating back more than 175 years, the art of cheese making has been cultivated into perfection in West Bend. With dairy farms speckling the landscape, visitors can sample this paragon of Wisconsin cuisine in many local cheese plates or dairy-centered dishes. Enjoy steakhouses and country inns for well-cooked meats. Many of these venues also offer vegan and vegetarian options with fresh and local greens and other produce. If you want more international options, you can enjoy Japanese, Chinese or Indian flavors.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Bend who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Bend either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.