Make a free reservation
New restaurants to OpenTable in Houston
Book for lunch today in Houston
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Houston
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Life is to be enjoyed, if you want to go somewhere to appreciate your bottle of wine and be reminded of the simple pleasures of life, this is it.
Laid-back luxe. Experience delightful dishes in a casual, contemporary atmosphere at the Mariposa® HOUSTON. Muted lighting and understated, modern decor create the perfect environment for a midday retreat. Whether dining with a group or simply ordering upscale take-out, expect delectable food and exceptional service that is synonymous with Neiman Marcus.
Let the Mariposa® host your next Baby or Bridal Shower . We have the perfect menu and atmosphere for you and your guests.
We look forward to serving you soon!!
Paco Vargas and family
Street parking is complimentary after 6:00pm
Bazille is located on the third floor of Nordstrom in the Houston Galleria Mall. Enjoy one of many offerings prepared in our scratch kitchen, like a Cilantro Shrimp Salad, Bazille Burger, or a Halibut & Chips. We welcome you to stop in for a refreshing hand crafted cocktail or a nice glass of wine. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Join us for Brunch on weekends.
Our Happy Hour consists of eight different small-bite food options (like the Chef's Fried Rissoto with tomato sauce, or the Pork Belly Bites with a bourbon glaze!), and a dollar off of all of our wines by the glass.
But dinner is where it's at. Be sure to check out our menu online for all the current offerings! Also, the Chef will offer a feature now and then, so make sure you ask your server upon arrival!
For the music, we play a wide variety of old and new... all on vinyl records!
For reservations and cancellations, please note:
Reservations are exclusively for full dining service. We offer a 15-minute grace period for late arrivals. There is a cancellation fee of $75 per person if canceled in less than 48 hours of your reservation.
For dress code, please note:
Our dining room dress code for gentlemen is a long-sleeved button-up with jackets, slacks and dress shoes. The dining room dress code for ladies is dress to impress – business dressy to cocktail attire. For both men and women, jeans, shorts, tennis shoes and flip flops are not permitted in the dining room.
Set 43 stories above the downtown skyline, Strato 550 is your new power lunch destination, serving Mediterranean-inspired food, superb wines, classic cocktails and stellar views.
Strato 550’s lounge is also open in the evenings as a comfortable place to unwind and avoid the traffic rush while enjoying an after-work drink and appetizers.
For over 10 years Fratelli's has always been known for serving homemade pastas, seafood, and fine meats, that is still the same. . The chefs have over 25 years of experience. Full service bar from the 1940's; a great part of Houston history. Serving award winning martinis, cosmos, Italian Ritas
Outside seating is available on our spacious patio. We all so have a area for the dog lovers in the neighborhood Wonderful wine list, Kid friendly menus, gluten free dishes.
Elegant reception room, perfect for small parties of 20 up to 120 ppl. with a band or DJ. Birthday Corp.Meetings
Graduation- All Day Seminars- Weddings
Customized menus for all occasions.
We cater all events from 20 to 400 Fratelli's has a large garden area on site or we can come to you. Come experience the best. EAT YOUR PASTA!
Outdoor dining in Houston
See what locals rave about in Houston
- CGCeeGHouston •7 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023It was such a nice experience. we lived it here. Food was great!More infoMastro's Steakhouse - Houston$$$$• Steak• Galleria / Uptown•4.8
- HRHopeRHouston •1 review5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023I can't say enough good things about this place! Not only did they exceed our expectations, they made sure this was one of our best dining experiences ever. Steaks were cooked to perfection and dessert was amazing. To top it off, our server was Stephanie A. She was on top of everything, and had a very outgoing and knowledgeable personality. She was attentive but not overbearing. We will definitely be back soon.More infoSteak 48 - Houston$$$$• Steakhouse• River Oaks•4.8
- SBSadiBHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Tiffany was wonderful. She had a positive personality and communicated with us throughout our dining experience. She had a great attitude even as the restaurant got busier and busier. The servers around her also helped create a smooth and enjoyable dining experience. We'll definitely come back again.More infoNorth Italia – BLVD$$$$• Italian• Galleria / Uptown•4.7
- JLJamesLHouston •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Our New Year’s Day tradition for several years had been oysters and champagne on the deck at A’Bouzy. Hands down the best champagne list in town, and the food is always wonderful. We’re also big fans of the takeout dinners…an unmatched value.More infoa'Bouzy$$$$• Contemporary French / American• River Oaks•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Great brunchMore infoToulouse - Houston$$$$• French• River Oaks•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Houston
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Houston
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Houston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
14 Houston Restaurants Made for Special Occasions
As the city embraces a return to gathering together safely, one thing is clear: Houstonians are ready to dine out and celebrate, making up for everything they missed in the last year and a half and then some. With a combination of food, atmosphere, and service, great restaurants have the power to make memorable moments into memories that last a lifetime. Luckily for residents of the Bayou City, restaurants are excited to welcome diners back with greater capacity and revamped menus, with many offering specials and hosting events to give diners the much-needed hospitality and expertly prepared meals they’ve been missing. Whether it’s a brunch meetup or a late-night dinner, from private first dates to family-sized major wedding anniversaries, work promotions to closing on a new house, these restaurants provide a variety of options for special occasions, no matter what they might be.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Houston is Greek's 205
The best vegan restaurants in Houston are Ruggles Black -West Alabama, Kiran's and Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Memorial City
The best vegetarian restaurants in Houston are JŪN, Kiran's and Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Champions
The restaurants with the best service in Houston are Fuad's Restaurant, Uwa and 411 Sports Bar & Grill
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Houston are Uwa, Topgolf Swing Suites at Four Seasons Houston and Envy Wine Room
- Uptown Park Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Houston
- Theatre District, Houston Texas
- Houston Medical Center
- BBVA Compass Stadium Houston Dynamo
- Hanover Post Oak
- Hotel Galvez and Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel
- First Colony Shopping Center
- Lower Westheimer Shopping District
- Kemah Boardwalk
- Westfield High School Football Stadium And Track
- Museum District
- Jones Hall
- Bayou Wildlife Park
- Hyatt Centric The Woodlands
- JW Marriott Houston Downtown
- The Hobby Center For Performing Arts
- Weslayan Plaza Shopping Center
- Wortham Center
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- The Best Places to Eat in Houston
- The Best Restaurants in Houston
- The Most Fun Restaurants in Houston
- The Best Chinese Food in Houston
- The Best Cheap Eats in Houston
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in Houston
- 50 Houston Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Houston
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Houston
- The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Houston
- 100 Houston Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Restaurants with Vegan Options in Houston
- The Best Burgers in Houston
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Houston
- Discover the Best Sushi in Houston
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Houston
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Houston
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Houston
- 14 Houston Restaurants Made for Special Occasions
- The Best Wings in Houston