- JBJaneBKent •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent seafood pasta and choc fondant. But harissa chicken a little dry for my friend.More infoLa Casa VecchiaPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Tunbridge Wells•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerEast Sussex •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food, drinks and service were excellent, as ever.More infoThe White Hart WadhurstPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Wadhurst•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Fabulous birthday celebration with a delicious cake!More infoThe Ivy Royal Tunbridge WellsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Tunbridge Wells•4.4
- AMAliMacKent •8 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Delicious roast dinners roast sirloin and goose with all the trimmings all home cooked, excellent service and good value for money we will be returningMore infoThe Abergavenny ArmsPrice: Expensive• British• Tunbridge Wells•4.3
- LLauraKent •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Welcoming restaurant right from the moment we walked through the door. Service was impeccable and the food was outstanding. Great value!More infoThe Poet at MatfieldPrice: Expensive• British• Tunbridge Wells•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Wadhurst. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Wadhurst who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Wadhurst either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.