- OTGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAbsolutely wonderful, very accommodating to us and our 17 month child. Fabulous food in lovely surroundings. We visit whenever in cheletenham, will continue to do. Christmas decorations lovelyMore infoThe Ivy Montpellier Brasserie, CheltenhamPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Cheltenham•4.5
- OTBristol •1 review5.0Dined on 26 Nov 2023Great sunday lunch at a brilliant price £16 for two courses. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Will definitely be returning.More infoThe GeorgePrice: Moderate• British• Chepstow•4.6
- LELiamEExclusive •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Very nice Sunday lunch, will most definitely be returning at some point. Highly recommend, good quality food and very affordable.More infoThe Rock and Fountain InnPrice: Moderate• Pub• Newport•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerBristol •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful atmosphere for my Mums 80th Birthday on New Year’s Day. Great food and service. Felt well looked after. A real treat.More infoIvy Clifton BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Clifton•4.5
- LLillarettaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Love all the Ivy Collection restaurants I’ve been to and the Bath one is a favourite; delicious food with good selection of options, great service and always assured if a friendly, informal atmosphere.More infoThe Ivy Bath Brasserie and GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Bath•4.4
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lydney who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lydney either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.