- RWRebeccaWNorth Wales •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOnce again, a beautiful meal with excellent service. Oysters were fresh and tasty, calamari delicious and halibut superb.More infoThe Potted Lobster - AbersochPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Pwllheli•4.8
- JJazzCheshire •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMocktails were great!A great choice on the menu. We were seated having a good view of the shoreline. The young servers were pleasant and efficient. A nice buzz in the Bistro. We will be back again!More infoBryn Williams at Porth EiriasPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Colwyn Bay•4.6
- CGChrisGLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAsked Laura for a specific table, which we got, all the staff were very attentive, the food was excellent and felt it was good value for what we spent. Do not miss out when coming to Abersoch.More infonwdlPrice: Expensive• Asian• Abersoch•4.7
- LLeedsNorth Wales •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent quality food, fair prices and super staffMore infoAberdunant HallPrice: Expensive• British• Porthmadog•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerWarwickshire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food and service was excellent eventhough we had booked for 3 courses there was canapes before and 3 amuse bouche courses included and my wife and i enjoyed every single minute of it and will definitely returnMore infoThe Gunroom at Plas DinasPrice: Very Expensive• British• Caernarfon•4.7
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Criccieth who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Criccieth either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.