Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
🍹 Sip on the vibrant flavours of togetherness with our special offer: 2 tantalising cocktails for just £14! It’s happy hour all day FROM SUNDAY TO THURSDAY!*🍹🍹
*above offers are available all day Sunday - Thursday 2023
We pride ourselves on our authentic hand making processes and our commitment to quality and excellence.
Bottomless brunch every weekend with 90 minutes unlimited drinks, selected foods and tapas.
Dress code : Smart Casual
Awards won: Best Restaurant in Wakefield 2022' Wakefield Business Award
Signature dishes : Tamarind Caramel King Prawn , Beef fillet panang curry, Mix seafood chilli and basil, Chicken katsu bao buns.
With a contemporary Thai, Vietnamese cuisine, Tết offers exquisite flavors delivered by our talented team.
The dining area provides a sophisticated vibrant atmosphere with stunning décor, modern finishes, inviting guests to relax, enjoy the cocktail menu and detailed wine list hosted by Tết restaurant owner, Linh.
(2) A neighbourhood wine shop.
Please note our policies before booking:
- Our focus is on a communal dining experience so please be aware you may be sharing the table with other guests, socially distanced. We are open until 11pm, last savoury food orders are at 9:30pm.
- The outside terrace and Saturday day time bookings will be offering a separate food menu of light bites, nibbles and what we call "drinking food". The full kitchen menu is available from 6pm Wednesday to Saturday indoors only.
- Standard seats are along the 'Bench'. High-top are tables for two and three on the outside of the room.
- Please note: Bookings between 4pm and 6pm Wednesday to Friday are for 'Aperitivo Hour'. These are 1 hour slots only for drinks, with a small menu of cold snacks available.
We are still serving authentic Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, We pride ourselves on using fresh local produce, as we know this will result in the highest quality dishes for our customers.
Our new Terrace is now open for the summer, each table has its own parasol and heater, although this will keep you dry in showers we cannot guarantee to keep you dry in some circumstances. We also cannot guarantee a table inside once booked on the terrace.
Bookings are available for food only. We are happy for you to join us just for drinks, but due to limited tables this will be on a walk in basis only.
We look forward to seeing you at Vivido
Michael, Louise & the Team.
Matt put his own stamp on the Leeds restaurant scene with his now renowned ‘food to swear by’ brand, forging an outstanding reputation for its British cooking; earning a 2020 Michelin Plate and a spot in The Good Food Guide.
Two-Michelin-starred judge of MasterChef Marcus Wareing famously described Matt’s sauces as “some of the best he had ever tasted”.
Jay Rayner said in his review published in the Guardian “Bloody hell, that’s good” on tasting Matt’s food; only he didn’t say “Bloody” and he didn’t say “hell”.
Matt has had the pleasure of working alongside some of the hospitality industry’s finest, some of whom will form part of the Forde team; bringing first class service to Horsforth.
We serve only food made using the freshest seasonal British produce and our menu changes through the weeks to reflect this.
We have a custom-made Josper charcoal grill which is the hottest indoor grill available and used by the best restaurants in the country. Cooking on the Josper ensures none of the natural moisture or flavour escapes from the food, whilst at the same time adding the distinct chargrilled taste.
Bookings of 5 or more will need to contact the restaurant directly, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0113 2436553.
The décor and service remain true to the streets of Havana.
Fancy something to eat or Cubanos cocktails, we look forward to welcome you!!!
- OTYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFantastic menu, tasty steak, brilliant espresso martini. Wine a little pricey.More infoThe Cut & Craft LeedsPrice: Expensive• Steak• Leeds•4.6
- OTYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe really enjoyed our visit to Estabulo. The staff work really hard to make your experience a good one, they are really friendly and courteous, the food was fresh and tasty and the restaurant was really clean. We will definitely eat there again!More infoEstabulo - The LightPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Leeds•4.3
- OTBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •9 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Me and my partner had a great experience! The waiter Joe we had was very attentive and made us both feel special. The food was Great and came out very hot each time! I would highly recommend this place for any special occasion!More infoThe Ivy Asia, LeedsPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Leeds•4.7
- BBindivipYorkshire •9 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Always a great experience. Brilliant service. Food was also amazingMore infoThe Ivy Victoria QuarterPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Leeds•4.6
- MHMariHYorkshire •6 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023A great breakfast with friends. Restaurant was buzzing even at 11am. Garden plate was delicious as was the traditional breakfast (I was reliably informed). Excellent service. We weren’t rushed so had a leisurely breakfast and a second round of coffees. Several breakfast items roll onto a brunch menu if you are dining later. Good vegetarian and vegan options.More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - LeedsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Leeds•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 245 restaurants in Yorkshire. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary British, British, Italian, Brazilian Steakhouse, Contemporary Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Yorkshire who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Yorkshire either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- University of Hull
- Sheffield Hallam University
- York St John University
- Leeds Bradford Airport
- University of Huddersfield
- Theatre Royal York
- Bolton Castle Wensleydale
- University of Teesside
- Castle Howard
- Grand Theatre and Opera House Leeds
- Grand Opera House York
- Carling Academy Sheffield
- Joseph Rowntree Theatre York
- Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport
- Fountains Abbey
- Barbican Centre
- Corn Exchange Leeds
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- Civic Theatre Leeds
- Middleham Castle North Yorkshire