- EREmmaRDublin •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoStaff were amazing. We asked if the table was ready a bit early as my parents arrived early and wanted to sit, and they catered to us so well. All staff were amazing with any questions we had. They also provided us with some free snacks when there was a minor delay with one dish and we’re so nice about it. I didn’t expect anything, I was happy to wait but they were so lovely about it! Be back in a heartbeat and couldn’t recommend moreMore infoBovinityPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Capel Street•4.7
- EElaineDublin •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoDelicious food, friendly staff and reasonable prices. I'm a regular customer at Brother Hubbards for these reasons! I had a lovely visit last weekend, as always. I look forward to returning again.More infoBrother Hubbard - NorthPrice: Moderate• Middle Eastern• North City Centre•4.3
- HBHelenBDublin •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoBar Italia never fails as a venue for a wonderful night out. It was a birthday celebration and it was very special. The ambience, the welcome, the service, the friendliness, help with choosing the wines and most expecially the FOOD!!! As a vegetarian I am used to having to make do with half hearted efforts in most restaurants but in Bar Italia the vegetarian options are just as good as the meat and fish options. The fettucini with truffle I had last night was divine and my partner's tagliatelle bolognese was fab. I deeply appreciste the wonderful staff. HelenMore infoBar ItaliaPrice: Moderate• Italian• North City Centre•4.7
- KKaykDublin •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFantastic service - very knowledgeable re cocktails . Totally changed our order based on the recommendations and we were not disappointed . Will be back .More infoBar 1661Price: Moderate• Irish• North City Centre•4.9
- CCColumCDublin •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Fantastic from start to finish, the decor is great, staff on point and food is excellent. Great place for cocktailsMore infoKrewePrice: Moderate• Creole / Cajun / Southern• North City Centre•4.8
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Capel Street. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Vietnamese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Capel Street who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Capel Street either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.