Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As they would say in New Orleans, 'Pass a Good Time' in our venue and soak up the atmosphere.
Our Menu, created after a fun filled trip to New Orleans, takes inspiration from the flavour of Cajun Creole Cuisine while locally sourcing ingredients.
So Round up your Krewe and 'Laissez les bon temps rouler'. Let the good times roll!
Yamamori North City perfect to fit for all occasions and parties, no matter how big or small.
Sushi, Tempura, Japanese Grill & Ramen are prepared fresh daily and are some of our staple favourites.
Our bar makes pies pies pies...think Meat and cheese, steak and even coddle pie.
We are delighted to be honouring our own traditional lexicon of producerscraft beers on tap, over 200 wines on a stellar list written with love and a small but considered and decidedly timeless classic cocktail list
The food is good, old-fashioned home cooking, with produce sourced from artisans within the island. Drink sare local and international craft beers & wines from stellar producers.
Executive Head Chef, Sushil Kumar, describes his food ethos as a celebration of fresh local produce, served up with innovation. The award-winning Morrison Grill is one of the best restaurants in Dublin city and is home to one of the first Josper Grills in Ireland, which is a combined charcoal grill and oven that can reach temperatures of 500°C. This ensures that our steaks and other meats are cooked perfectly.
(Queries for all large parties more than 20, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- TETheaELondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOur first visit to Dublin and I got recommended Roberta's for brunch by some friends. The venue is really nice, modern, calm atmosphere and it was a lovely team of staff looking after us. Our waiter Fionan was great and really friendly. I had the blueberry pancake with crème fraiche (delicious) and my partner had the full Irish. Value of food is fair and the portions are big. Will definitely come back if we visit Dublin again! Thanks for a lovely start to our holiday!More infoRoberta'sPrice: Moderate• International• Temple Bar•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerDublin •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOne of the best meals I've ever had in Dublin. Went for a Christmas party and had 3 courses with sides to share. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the service was efficient, friendly and professional. The scotch egg and the bread and butter pudding are a must! The Argentinian Malbec was also amazing! Will definitely be back, thanks for a great night!More infoThe Winding StairPrice: Expensive• Irish• North City Centre•4.6
- MBMagsBDublin •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWonderful experience we thoroughly enjoyed. From the warm welcome at the door to the great cocktails and dinner service - every staff member we encountered was utterly delightful. We really enjoyed the food and the lovely atmosphere in this beautiful space. We look forward to coming back. We didn't have steak on this occasion but the burger, chicken, sides, starters and deserts we had were all delicious and portions generous. Option to bring our own wine for a small corkage fee was a bonus too. Thanks to all at HawksmoorMore infoHawksmoor DublinPrice: Expensive• undefined• Dame Street•4.3
- MBMichaelBDublin •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Very cool little cocktail bar hidden away in plain site. Perfect for any occasion to celebrate. Cocktails are expertly made with a great selection for all tastes.More infoVintage Cocktail ClubPrice: Moderate• Modern European• Temple Bar•4.7
- CCColumCDublin •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Fantastic from start to finish, the decor is great, staff on point and food is excellent. Great place for cocktailsMore infoKrewePrice: Moderate• Creole / Cajun / Southern• North City Centre•4.8
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 22 restaurants in North City Centre. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Irish, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Italian, Middle Eastern, Creative Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in North City Centre who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in North City Centre either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.