Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Mediterranean small plates, fresh pasta and quality cuts of meat where sharing is encouraged. The menu is concise and constantly changing.
Please note all tables of 6 or more will be required to eat off our Chefs Sharing Menu.
Down the lane since 2007 for Deliveries and Catering.
After Michel and Anna decided to expand and open a small restaurant in 2011, it has been a strong neighborhood favourite, small and quirky, quietly consistent and unbeatable, winning 14 Awards so far.
Food and service, that is where our heart is.
By sourcing our ingredients from small Italian food and wine producers, it is our mission to contribute to the preservation of local food cultures and the revival of ancient cultivation techniques.
Sushi (すし, 寿司, 鮨, 鮓) is a traditional Japanese dish made of meticulously prepared vinegared rice (鮨飯), delicately seasoned with sugar and salt, and artfully paired with a variety of fresh ingredients ( ねた,neta) such as vegetables and raw seafood like salmon, tuna, squid, eel, and yellowtail.
Established in 2012, Zakura is known for providing exceptional service and delivering high-quality Japanese cuisine at affordable prices. Our head chef is a true artist, driven by passion and dedicated to the art of food preparation. We source the freshest ingredients to create a diverse range of classic and contemporary Japanese dishes.
The elements have remained unchanged over the centuries: a fragrant pot of tea, a succession of sweets and delicate sandwiches, fine china, fresh flowers and delighted laughter. This time is all about enjoying the lovely things in life, an experience designed to be shared and savoured. Time slows down and the art of conversation is revived.
From December 1st, our wonderful Lounge will convert to a casual dining venue from 7.30pm daily, allowing our guests to experience an exquisite food offering in our iconic setting.
In Yoi Izakaya, we provide a spacious and cozy space for friends and family to enjoy our variety of classic Japanese cuisine and our signature dishes: Ramen, Sushi, Yaki soba...
We offer a function room for any special occasion
please ring 01-5981799 or send us an email email@example.com for more information.
Serving Dinner & Drinks from 5PM - Late every Wednesday - Saturday.
Deposit of €10pp required upon booking to secure table.
Cancelation policy of €10pp if we are not given 48hr notice prior to your booking by either voicemail phone call or email
BOBBY'S Brunch on Saturday from 1 - 4PM (brunch can be bottomless for 1 hr 45 mins)
Join us for: BITES , BUBBLES, BEATS & BANTER at BOBBYS
- OTOpenTable DinerDublin •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe manager V (how it’s pronounced, not sure how to spell) was amazing. She couldn’t do enough for us. Alain our waiter was super too. We spent the day there. Food was delish and reasonable.More infoIsabelle'sPrice: Expensive• International• South City Centre•4.3
- CBChelcieBLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe have previously dined on Edinburgh which was just as good. We managed to nab a last minute space at 9:15pm as we had to leave another steakhouse in Dublin. Thank god we found this reservation!! We arrived a 10 minutes early so sat at the bar which was great to watch them make the cocktails. We did wait a 20 mins after our reservation to get to our table but that was quickly forgotten about when we got our food. We love a sharing steak and are big eaters so went for the Chateubriand for 2 (600g) with creamed spinach and sauces and fries. It’s not cheap of course but the best meal we have had in a long time! If we’re ever back to Dublin we will be back 🥰More infoHawksmoor DublinPrice: Expensive• undefined• Dame Street•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe service put the customer first. Alexandra, Linda and all the staff we worked with were very welcoming and attentive, and made us feel at home in this historic pub.More infoDavy ByrnesPrice: Moderate• Irish• Grafton Street•4.6
- SMStephenMvipDublin •6 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson StreetPrice: Expensive• Irish• South City Centre•4.4
- PTPamTDublin •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Really pleased with our dining experience. The staff were able to give us an extra table for our sister's husband and kids, without them booking. Everyone gave it 10/10More infoCafé en SeinePrice: Expensive• Modern European• Dawson Street•4.5
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 434 restaurants in Dublin. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Irish, Italian, Contemporary European, European, Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Dublin who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Dublin either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- St Mary's Abbey
- Aviva Stadium Lansdowne Road Stadium
- Dublin West Suburb
- Stephen's Green Shopping Centre
- Guiness Storehouse
- Irish Stock Exchange
- Olympia Theatre
- The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel
- The Point
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour
- Hilton Dublin Airport
- Statue of Molly Malone
- Westin Dublin
- Hugh Lane Gallery Dublin
- Royal Hibernian Academy
- Jameson Distillery
- Temple Street The Children'sHospital
- Gaiety Theatre Dublin
- Christ Church View Apartment
- Harcourt Street Station